Research on medieval ships

Here is a link to a very comprehensive paper on the armament, design,and equipment aboard three different types of medieval ships based on analysis of the wreclage.

Academia.edu is an excellent source for scholarly papers on a vast range of topics. Well worth taking up a membership within. They do provide a listing of the papers that you have read or downloaded which helps in building your own library catalog of topics. My own focus area is Bronze Ages of the Eastern Med which includes the Agean the north to Egypt on the South. I have printed the papers out which are now filling several 3-inch binders. Rich (PT-2)

i just registered it's free. the only bit of info they want is your email and name. when you try to download the pdf, at some point, it will ask you to register

i just registered it's free. the only bit of info they want is your email and name. when you try to download the pdf, at some point, it will ask you to register
I think that second registration of for a full package and has monthly costs.. . I think,... I have not done that and skip past my "recommendations or mentions" and only download a single paper of interest out of those that I am notified of. Rich (PT-2)

Back