Restart from Czech Republic

Greetings from Prague !!!

I am not a complete beginner, I also built an RC boat but I want to build historic boats. I'm currently starting to work on HMS Beagle and I'm happy to learn the next steps.

Welcome to the forum!

We have a section in forums list for build logs, please look it up and open a new build log for your ship!

We like to see what others are doing, and help when needed. Part of use of build log is to ask for help or show what is causing problems for you. Others with knowledge can help with answers.

Also search in the Search function for Beagle, and see if others have built this ship and what they have done.

Have fun and keep us informed.

Welcome aboard SOS from North America! We are glad you joined us. Please start the build log of HMS Beagle so we can see the build process. It is not necessary but highly recommended.

Welcome to the forum.You may also want to check out Chatham historic dockyard when you do visit London,I may not be up to date,but last I knew was that many of the models had been moved from Greenwich to there.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Welcome to the forum.You may also want to check out Chatham historic dockyard when you do visit London,I may not be up to date,but last I knew was that many of the models had been moved from Greenwich to there.

Kind Regards

Nigel
I was in London last year, I will definitely be back when the situation allows. I will try to create a photo album.

Back