Rich (PT-2) trying to figure out how to work on two different builds of the same schooner

In preplanning and lack of sufficient workbench and storage space I am not sure how to work on two different builds of the same schooner, even bouncing back and forth. My POF keel laying ceremony with the Admiral may be delayed until the shipyard can be cleared out somewhat and the debris of launching celebrations settles down. Hard to wait for a shipping delivery on the pier. With much gratitude to Heinrich for his translation of those mysterious symbolic characters. Rich (PT-2)

@Canoe21 How did the payment go Lawrence? Was it easy?
Hello Heinrich, Yes very easy that is for sure, just like paying any of my invoices here in Canada. Thank you very much for all of your help and for making this wonderful kit from China of the Fishing Schooner Bluenose Avaible to me, so that I will receive my Bluenose Kit from my Admiral Bernadette just in time for Christmas.
Regards Lawrence

@Canoe21 You have no idea how relieved I am that the payment was easy and went well! Your #001 will be shipped out tomorrow via FedEx. They have promised us delivery in 4 to 7 working days.

@Canoe21 You have no idea how relieved I am that the payment was easy and went well! Your #001 will be shipped out tomorrow via FedEx. They have promised us delivery in 4 to 7 working days.
Hello Heinrich, You have did a great job in making buying this Bluenose fishing Schooner very easy and also very affordable to all the Members here on the Ships Of Scale Form, Thank you very much.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Heinrich, You have did a great job in making buying this Bluenose fishing Schooner very easy and also very affordable to all the Members here on the Ships Of Scale Form, Thank you very much.
Regards Lawrence
I think that the first kit out going to Canada is perfect unless Lunenberg N.S. was in our line. Rich (PT-2)

Hello Rich, I thank you very much for your nice comments. I was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia not that far from Lunenburg.
Regards Lawrence

Back