Rigging instruction booklets

I am looking ahead at the rigging of my La Soleil Royal Ship and have purchased a book on Rigging period model ships has
I am looking ahead at the rigging of my La Soleil Royal Ship and have purchased a book on Rigging period model ships has anyone used the enclosed booklet

View attachment 307351
Noanyone used the enclosed bookl
no, on the other hand, I have the hole Riggen in my computer, as Gilbert from France has got free all my drawings. apart. I have - but not for a very long time a huge amount of drawings and Riggen. there is a very big mistake in the Solsail Royal from Altaya/ DeAgostine, of which you first find out of final of this build- took 4,5 years to get all, and the drawings came last. if you are interested I can send you the info, apart I may publicise some of it as a build -if management approves.
I still have some books that I wantd¡s to get rid of- all in Spanish. the most important one is : Arquitectura Naval- 500 pages

nº 3 images is the correct one, nos as the Altaya one

View attachment 307357

View attachment 307358

bateau-le-Soleil-Royal-01.jpg

View attachment 307360

View attachment 307361

no, on the other hand, I have the hole Riggen in my computer, as Gilbert from France has got free all my drawings. apart. I have - but not for a very long time a huge amount of drawings and Riggen. there is a very big mistake in the Solsail Royal from Altaya/ DeAgostine, of which you first find out of final of this build- took 4,5 years to get all, and the drawings came last. if you are interested I can send you the info, apart I may publicise some of it as a build -if management approves.
I still have some books that I wantd¡s to get rid of- all in Spanish. the most important one is : Arquitectura Naval- 500 pages

nº 3 images is the correct one, nos as the Altaya one

View attachment 307357

View attachment 307358

View attachment 307359

View attachment 307360

View attachment 307361
El Capi I would be in your debt I would love to have those drawings I am very concerned about the rigging on my ship!!! How can we do that?

Last edited:
Hello el capi. Would it be possible to get your spanish book arquitectura naval? My email is pco.riv01@gmail com. Thanks

Hi I’m also working on a Soleil Royal, could you please send me the drawings?

I sent you a PM with my e mail adress

Thanx

Hello el capi. Would it be possible to get your spanish book arquitectura naval? My email is pco.riv01@gmail com. Thanks
Are you from Cuba? If yes there could be some problems, as the book is little more than A4 size, 550 pages. Suppose it has a weight of 3,5 kg for shipping. I have each page scanned into a digital form, so in that way, it could be sent via Messenger. E-mail too, but it will have split up into parts- depending on your inbox capacity.
is your e-mail address correct? with the @ at the end.

Hi I’m also working on a Soleil Royal, could you please send me the drawings?

I sent you a PM with my e mail adress

Thanx
Morning Henk, yes i got the mail address. due to some misunderstanding and a possible mistake of mine, I have some problems with the management -until this is cleared up - I do not know, where to add the information. it is already ready for shipment, but I have add some here

Last edited:
Thank you so much my friend. Looking forward to them.
Morning Henk, yes i got the mail address. due to some misunderstanding and a possible mistake of mine, I have some problems with the management -until this is cleared up - I do not know, where to add the information. it is already ready for shipment, but I have add some here

Last edited:
Back