Ron McDaniel - New to the Group

Hi folks,

My name is Ron McDaniel. I am 76 years young and am reasonably new to wooden ship modeling. I am currently building a Constitution (Mamoli kit from 1997) and am at the beginning of the rigging phase after just a little over a year. I also have just started the OCCRE Endurance as well. Since I am retiring this week, I hope to be able to spend more time on the modeling.

Ron

Hallo Ron,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
To be retired with 76 years, you deserve a lot of time for your new hobby :cool:
- we will try to assist where every possible, so maybe you would like to share your progress with us in a building log....

Hi folks,

My name is Ron McDaniel. I am 76 years young and am reasonably new to wooden ship modeling. I am currently building a Constitution (Mamoli kit from 1997) and am at the beginning of the rigging phase after just a little over a year. I also have just started the OCCRE Endurance as well. Since I am retiring this week, I hope to be able to spend more time on the modeling.

Ron
Hallo Ron alias @rmcdaniel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi folks,

Ron
Birthday-Cake

Hi folks,

Ron
Birthday-Cake

Back