rope walk, seizings, servings.. on a scale of 1,90

Hello Ken, A Ropewalk is nothing like the place where long strands of material (threads) are laid before being twisted into rope. We called a Ropewalk a device to make our own scale ropes. Are you asking is it worth to make\buy one?

Serving and seizing we should do, specifically on places where they are visible, IMHO.

I think it is worth to have these tools, if you want to make the models more accuarte and technically correct.

I made my own ropewalk, producing ropes from seizing size to stays, I love the result, it is very satisfying to produce your own. If you run out of a rope, just make some more, way better quality than the frissy cotton thread supplied. Do your research, see what others have done. Cheers.

I made my own ropewalk, producing ropes from seizing size to stays, I love the result, it is very satisfying to produce your own. If you run out of a rope, just make some more, way better quality than the frissy cotton thread supplied. Do your research, see what others have done. Cheers.
probst,,, salute,,, cheers,, down the hatch... burp, fart,,, etc cheese dip.....

You sure you're not Aussie?
NO, but my wife is... just dont tell anyone... she's a good woman.... when I make expensive purchases....she's quiet.... Well trained....BUT AWFUL SPOILED.... I could elaborate.. but, I'd think she'd lose her diplomatic immunity...

Those with a happy admiral are those who sail a calm sea!

Much better than the stormy waters that an unhappy admiral will send you to sail on!

I am bless with a grand one, doesn't care what I spend on hobbies, as long as our bills are paid!

Those with a happy admiral are those who sail a calm sea!

Much better than the stormy waters that an unhappy admiral will send you to sail on!

I am bless with a grand one, doesn't care what I spend on hobbies, as long as our bills are paid!
Obviously,,, you have a good one... I see so so so many men who are just run over,,, yes,, completely just run over... by their wives.... You keep her...

Back