RcModel Ropewalk

Hello
I can make a professional miniature rope making machine for you.
The ropewalk is made of non-ferrous metals (Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel). The ropewalk is powered by a 12v DC motor. The set includes a 230 / 12v or 110 / 12v power supply. The ropewalk has an adjustable speed from 100 to 700 rpm. Reversing the direction of rotation.
The set consists of a ropewalk and a trolley with a plate that also rotates at 120 rpm, also powered by 12v. Direction of the plate rotation can be changed.
I send everything in a wooden box so that it will not be damaged during transport.
The set costs $ 299 US
I set shipping costs personally depending on where it will be sent. e.g. to the USA, Canada, the cost of postage is around US $ 25
Courier to the USA and Canada costs around US $ 65
Below is a video from the work of ropewalk:

Just a small request. I am a disabled person, so the order fulfillment time may be up to 24 days plus shipping time, please be understanding :)

rope-nik1.jpgrope-nik-2.jpgrope-ver.IV.jpgrop-nik.jpg

It is looking like a very solid made ropewalk.
Important is the change in the rotating direction, so you can make left and right twisted ropes !
Is the gearbox transmission with gears or with belts ?

Hello
For those who do not fully understand how this ropewalk works, I am explaining it.
There, the method is simple to practice. It was described by Bernard Frolich in his book The Art of Shipmodeling. You can see how it works in my video. You don't need any mushrooms or any additional equipment. The length of the rope is limited by the size of the room in which we do it.
Thickness of twisted ropes from 0.4 mm to 5 mm.
The Ropewalk has a fairly strong swivel mechanism, so twisting thick ropes is not a problem.

Roman

Back