Royal Caroline 1/47 Panart by Messis [COMPLETED BUILD]

Dear Sir,

A while back I bought the Panart Royal Caroline kit. Then I started looking for build logs and found yours. I finished the model I was working on and have finally pulled out my Royal Caroline kit. That act got me looking at build logs again and led me back to you. I have enjoyed watching your work and wonder how things are progressing? Wishing you all the best!

Bravo Bravo
Congratulations for finishing this project - great final result

@shota70, @Uwek and my dearest @dockattner: thank you so much guys... missed you a lot!
Messis My friend
We will be happy to host you in our country, which is close to your country, and if you come to one of our monthly meetings, I promise you nice friends, a delicious meal and even sharing the latest activity in the hobby.
Maybe you'll even stay to visit the Maritime Museum in Haifa

Good morning Christos- Freak that is good!!! Cheers Grant

@Tobias vielen dank, Ich vermisse Deutchland
@Donnie @Jimsky @GrantTyler thanks guys for your kind comments

@shota70 my dear neigbour,
Messis My friend
We will be happy to host you in our country, which is close to your country, and if you come to one of our monthly meetings, I promise you nice friends, a delicious meal and even sharing the latest activity in the hobby.
Maybe you'll even stay to visit the Maritime Museum in Haifa
tell me more.

Also - excellent photography work too.

Hermione now sits in my library on a nice furniture covered with glass. Coronivirus lock-down continuous though things look much better. In the last days Cyprus marks single digit numbers.

Actually I wasnt planning to start a new model so soon, but lock-down drove my hand to the cupboard where the R.Caroline kit was stored.

A kit in a scale that I really desire to build... where details can be seen, I hope. Its my second ship of the 18th century. After Hermione I though the scale and the rich decoration of this ship, it can become a much enjoyable build.

So am sailing again.
Hallo @Messis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

happy Birthday Dear Messis Birthday-Cake BeerShip-1Anchorwish you all the BEST and happiness my friend

Dear Christos. My friend, I hope that you enjoyed a most blessed birthday and here is to many more!

Back