Royal Caroline 1/47 Panart by Messis [COMPLETED BUILD]

I salute you, your pursuit of excellence and uncompromisingness is what makes you an expert and an modeler of appreciation and your results are amazing and extremely accurate ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupShip-1Okay

@dockattner Starting over again. I cant look at those shrouds. I must redo them completely.
@shota70 dear neighbour some things with age are becoming a state of mind. May be obsessions. But there is nothing I can do about that, it pleases me to know I did the best I could, even if that its about a minor thing

Screenshot_20211119-143109_Chrome.jpg

Below is what the kits cover shows. But I will stickto to that I have posted above. I think that is the correct rigging. The picture below seems to be also acceptable, but the drw above looks more precise. 20211119_140635.jpg

Last edited:
All the shrouds are down. A lot of thread is spoiled. I was lucky no damage was done on the mast or on the chain plates. Dead eyes came out in good shape.

So now before restarting the rigging of the shrouds.... a visit to my grand son (and son) is all it takes to reload my batterys!

So guys, am leaving on a jet plane, going to England. See you later.

Screenshot_20211126-142454_Google.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Christos. I hope that you enjoyed your time in England with your son and grandson. And as for the shrouds ... they look beautiful and you are happier as well which is the most important thing, Overall, the English lady is looking superb!

@Heinrich Dear friend thank you very much indeed for all your nice words! Yes, its always great to see my 3 year old grandson. Now that he talks and plays with me is the best medication in the world against getting old.... lol.

Wish you merry chrystmas and happy holidays.

Christos

Thank you very much Christos my friend. May you and your family also enjoy a blessed Christmas and a 2022 full of good health!

Back