Royal Caroline - Mantua kit 1:47 - Mike Dowling's attempt!

Looking very good - maybe you tell us a little bit more about the ship, like name and scale, is it scratch build or a kit?

Sorry I should have said a bit more. This was a Mantua kit build with the odd adjustment here and there as there seems to be with all kits. I was pleased overall with the kit quality. I wanted to build a 'blingy' boat and this was a lot cheaper than Sovereign of the seas which I would love to do.
I meant to add this to the request for completed builds of this boat so I am not sure if I entered it correctly. If I got it wrong could some clever person move it for me? I am not very good with these web sites.
I am about to start the Mantua 1/98 Victory and would like to share a build log this time. I am just not sure how to do it.

Sorry I should have said a bit more. This was a Mantua kit build with the odd adjustment here and there as there seems to be with all kits. I was pleased overall with the kit quality. I wanted to build a 'blingy' boat and this was a lot cheaper than Sovereign of the seas which I would love to do.
I meant to add this to the request for completed builds of this boat so I am not sure if I entered it correctly. If I got it wrong could some clever person move it for me? I am not very good with these web sites.
I am about to start the Mantua 1/98 Victory and would like to share a build log this time. I am just not sure how to do it.
I changed / edited the title of this topic
For a new building log (would be great to see your work) please start a topic here:

Back