Sale and sale of wooden ship model

Kedves Mindenki,
remélem, hogy jól vagytok és Covid Free! Kérem, segítsen ebben - érdekelne olyan kereskedők / vevők felkutatása, akik hajómodelleket vásárolnak. Tudnátok ajánlani közületek társaságokat vagy magánszemélyeket? Kérjük, ossza meg velem tapasztalatait, ha van ilyen. Segítségét nagyra értékelnénk! Köszönöm!

Google translate:
Dear Everybody,

I hope you are well and Covid Free! Please help with this - I would be interested in finding dealers/buyers who buy boat models. Can you recommend any of your companies or individuals? Please share your experience with me, if any. We would appreciate your help! Thanks!

Hallo Janos,
it is often not easy to sell a model, better to say to get the hundreds or thousands of hours payed which are necessary for a model like your Royal William.
And since museum are also often changing their way of exhibition, with less static models, also here it is often problematic. So usually museums and private collectors.
I know f.e. that the museum in Hamburg is sometimes buying models.....

Hallo Uwe, you mean the International Maritime Museum Hamburg? Tamm only buys museum-quality models, if at all. There are a few other, smaller museums. Possibly also shipping companies. At the moment all are closed.

Hallo Uwe, you mean the International Maritime Museum Hamburg? Tamm only buys museum-quality models, if at all. There are a few other, smaller museums. Possibly also shipping companies. At the moment all are closed.
Hallo Manni,
Yes - "Museum Quality" - because of "Museum"
Just some months ago I was involved shortly to bring Tamm together with a modeler for a model for the Tamm collection.......

No, just because of the quality, which has nothing to do with a museum :cool:
Unfortunately, I don't know Tamm Junior. I had a few meetings with the senior on the subject of Wiking ships.

Back