Saludos desde España

Hola a todos, ingrese en el mes de septiembre, ya tengo bastantes años, pero he empezado hace unos poquitos años con esta afición, llevo cuatro barcos y actualmente estoy haciendo el Revenge de OCCRE.
tu saludo

google translator:
Hello everyone, enter in the month of September, I am many years old, but I started a few years ago with this hobby, I have four boats and I am currently doing the Revenge of OCCRE.
your greeting

a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome Joseantonio; They like pictures hear and there are a lot of threads to send them to here on SOS. Looking forwared to see your boats.

Hola a todos, ingrese en el mes de septiembre, ya tengo bastantes años, pero he empezado hace unos poquitos años con esta afición, llevo cuatro barcos y actualmente estoy haciendo el Revenge de OCCRE.
tu saludo

google translator:
Hello everyone, enter in the month of September, I am many years old, but I started a few years ago with this hobby, I have four boats and I am currently doing the Revenge of OCCRE.
your greeting
BTW: Why not starting a building log of your Revenge?
Or you could show us your project in this topic with some photos:

tu saludo

google translator:
your greeting
Hallo @Joseantonio
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hola [USER = 10438] @Joseantonio [/ USER]
les deseamos todo lo MEJOR y FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS
Hola [USER = 10438] @Joseantonio [/ USER]
les deseamos todo lo MEJOR y FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS
Pastel de cumpleaños
Muchas gracias a todos. ahora me encuentro en dique seco, porque he estado trabajando fuera, espero reanudar el HMS Revenge. Otra vez gracias y un saludo desde la tierra de DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA.

Thank you very much to all. I am now in dry dock, because I have been working out, I hope to resume HMS Revenge. Thank you again and greetings from the land of DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muchas gracias a todos. ahora me encuentro en dique seco, porque he estado trabajando fuera, espero reanudar el HMS Revenge. Otra vez gracias y un saludo desde la tierra de DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA.

Thank you very much to all. I am now in dry dock, because I have been working out, I hope to resume HMS Revenge. Thank you again and greetings from the land of DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA.
Decidme, buen hombre —dijo don Quijote—, ¿sabéis vos quién sea el dueño destas prendas? I never quite knew who that man in the story was. He was probably a lot like me. I bet he liked ships, though. I hope you had a good one.

tu saludo

google translator:
your greeting
Hallo @Joseantonio
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back