Saludos...

Just to introduce myself briefly. A plastic modeler of more than 4 decades and professional carpenter. Starting in naval modeling, building mainly from scratch, due to the cost of the models. Interested in short sailboats, type schooners and yachts.
I currently have the Berbice schooner in process, based on plans from the shipyard magazine numbers 17 and 38. Also the America yacht based on Mamoli model plans.
I hope I can learn from the community as well as contribute a little of what I know.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Just to introduce myself briefly. A plastic modeler of more than 4 decades and professional carpenter. Starting in naval modeling, building mainly from scratch, due to the cost of the models. Interested in short sailboats, type schooners and yachts.
I currently have the Berbice schooner in process, based on plans from the shipyard magazine numbers 17 and 38. Also the America yacht based on Mamoli model plans.
I hope I can learn from the community as well as contribute a little of what I know.

Welcome !!! Would you like to show us a few pictures of your models. And what about starting a building log of your actual projects too. That would be great !!

Cheers and enjoy the Forum !!!

Daniel

Hallo @oliverioyg
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back