Saluti

Buongiorno a tutti! Mi presento sono Lordpenna E Genova la mia città..... Quella che diede i natali a Cristoforo Colombo e che un tempo era chiamata La Superba insieme a Venezia la Serenissima...

Good morning everyone! I introduce myself are Lordpenna And Genoa my city ..... The one that gave birth to Christopher Columbus and that was once called La Superba together with Venice the Serenissima ...

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Buongiorno a tutti! Mi presento sono Lordpenna E Genova la mia città..... Quella che diede i natali a Cristoforo Colombo e che un tempo era chiamata La Superba insieme a Venezia la Serenissima...

Good morning everyone! I introduce myself are Lordpenna And Genoa my city ..... The one that gave birth to Christopher Columbus and that was once called La Superba together with Venice the Serenissima ...
Hallo @lordpenna
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @lordpenna
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back