Saluti

Greetings to all friends of the forum. I am a static naval modeler, I started in 1983 with the construction of the Couronne, over time I have built various models, of all sizes, at the moment I have Le soleil Royal, the Sovrana dei mari, La Belle, the Wasa by Corel, the Jotika /Caldercraft Victory and other models that I don't remember at the moment. Thank you for accepting me in the forum and I hope to receive valuable advice from all of you because, as I always say, you never stop learning. Fair winds to all

Greetings to all friends of the forum. I am a static naval modeler, I started in 1983 with the construction of the Couronne, over time I have built various models, of all sizes, at the moment I have Le soleil Royal, the Sovrana dei mari, La Belle, the Wasa by Corel, the Jotika /Caldercraft Victory and other models that I don't remember at the moment. Thank you for accepting me in the forum and I hope to receive valuable advice from all of you because, as I always say, you never stop learning. Fair winds to all

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

welcome aboard.

Saluti
Hallo @giocomail
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back