San bartolomeo kit

Hi members, I am new to this group. I am currently building this model. It will look great. I have added lights in many places including the masts. I will soon share photos once I start painting all the parts. I have a question. Does anyone have a video or instruction of how to paint the sails? Thank you

Shalom onboard SOS, Dror!! I don't believe we have a dedicated thread to painting the sails. However, members in their build logs discuss the methods and techniques of making and painting the sails for their ships.

What about starting your own build log? It doesn't have to be from the beginning, though. You may ask the same question inside the build log, to get more members' responses. What do you think?

Hi members, I am new to this group. I am currently building this model. It will look great. I have added lights in many places including the masts. I will soon share photos once I start painting all the parts. I have a question. Does anyone have a video or instruction of how to paint the sails? Thank you
Welcome to the forums!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Hallo @Dror Sery
we wish you all the best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back