San Juan Nepomuceno

Admin please move this if it needs to be in another section of the forums. I need a copy of the picture booklet that came with the AL San Juan Nepomuceno. I lost the one I had during a move. Will gladly pay for it and shipping to Johnson city tn in the USA.
Never mind everyone I found the booklet I was looking for on their website for download. Thank you.

Last edited:
Admin please move this if it needs to be in another section of the forums. I need a copy of the picture booklet that came with the AL San Juan Nepomuceno. I lost the one I had during a move. Will gladly pay for it and shipping to Johnson city to in the USA.
You might want to contact AL customer service.

Admin please move this if it needs to be in another section of the forums. I need a copy of the picture booklet that came with the AL San Juan Nepomuceno. I lost the one I had during a move. Will gladly pay for it and shipping to Johnson city tn in the USA.
Never mind everyone I found the booklet I was looking for on their website for download. Thank you.
BTW: a warm welcome to the active members here on board of our forum - good that we could be of any help

Back