Santa Lucia - Sicilian Leudo - 1:30 - Panart kit by Fred P. with improvement

Hello Friends,
Two years ago, I started the construction of this sicilian cabotage boat used for the transport of goods, especially wine.
Compared to the kit, I have:
  • changed the wood of the deck,
  • made the coachroof doors open,
  • redone all the blocks and improved the rigging
  • improved the grill
Here are the photos:
Santa-Lucia-154.jpg

Santa-Lucia-155.jpg

Santa-Lucia-156.jpg

Santa-Lucia-157.jpg

Santa-Lucia-158.jpg

Santa-Lucia-159.jpg

Santa-Lucia-160.jpg

Santa-Lucia-161.jpg

Santa-Lucia-147.jpg

Santa-Lucia-151.jpg

Santa-Lucia-150.jpg

Best regards,
Fred

rounding third and heading home on mantua "S. LUCIA" thanks for photos of great build. they answered several rigging questions i had. instructions sort of let you go on your own. lot of fun build however. i started bashing it from hull planking in cherry and having fun with the cook stove. thanks again.

Thank you beach dude!
I you want, I can open a thread about the building steps of my Santa Lucia. But it will be in the "SOS Build Logs from Kits" forum.

thank you for the reply. , we have some visitors for a week or so, then starts rigging. as i mentioned your pics showed me a lot of small embellishments that are far more realistic than the kit instructions. if you don't mind i will copy some of your work. not all however i always like to use some of my minds wanderings in what ever i construct. thank you again. i hope you are safe and warm in France, i'm in a tiny beach community on the gulf of Mexico northern Florida. warm is no problem. thanks again.

Back