Santisima Trinidad Cross Section 1/90 Occre [COMPLETED BUILD]

This is really fantastic work. I watched the video on how you painted the barrels and crates. I've just purchased a 3D printer and was wondering, where did you find the files for those? I haven't been able to find any I particularly like.

Mark

This is really fantastic work. I watched the video on how you painted the barrels and crates. I've just purchased a 3D printer and was wondering, where did you find the files for those? I haven't been able to find any I particularly like.

Mark
I'll try to fin them agan and i'll post what i find, but it's from myminifactory and from thingverse

Mark
this one for the barrel

this one

the jugs

and the crates i think are these

I love your upgrades and additions.

I am in middle of same kit, but doing a stock kit build.

I made one major mistake on alignment of gun ports on back side, from instructions, which were not clear about alignment of ports as directly opposite the other side.

I will watch as you progress and see how I can improve the above deck work yet to come.

Kurt

I am really enjoying this. Normally I do not like these partial builds as they all look the same to me - so "perfectly" executed that they are totally unrealistic as to what midship sections would have looked like in real life. Builders claim to aim for historical accuracy, but then they execute things in an artisan-like fashion which is very far removed from realism. You capture a much more realistic approach - even though whoever was responsible for the maintenance of your ST would have been immediately keel-hauled by me. :D

Back