Santisima Trinidad [COMPLETED BUILD]

One must remember only the true experts on a ship will ever know if something is not correctly done!

You must also apply the distance rule, "How does it look at normal viewing distance for viewers?"

We often look at our work under a magnifier and say its not right, but in normal distance nobody can tell.

You may know of something you did that is not 100 percent correct, and unless its a gross error, most others will never know about what you know.

Yes definetly, was still drying when I took the picture

Some of that paint will come off anyway while I'm handling it to do the hinges on the boat, then I'll retouch and add some rust to it

Honestly the original plan was to cover them with copper tape with patina like the hull, but as thin as it is, it still doesn't wrap arround the nail heads properly, so, black it is

Shelk,

The aging on your copper hull and rudder are brilliant work. Super realistic scaling indeed. Very interesting concept for a full ship.

Regards,

Shelk,

The aging on your copper hull and rudder are brilliant work. Super realistic scaling indeed. Very interesting concept for a full ship.

Regards,

Thank you, after this is done i have the cross section, and i will for sure copy a lot of what you have done on yours

meanwhile here's a video on a wednesday

Back