Saying hi!!

Ahoy all! My name is Jon and I’m new to the shipsofscale forum. I’m still pretty new to models but have for years studied age of sail ships, and age of sail naval combat and architecture. I’m primarily interested in the 1660-1750 timeframe but I’m into ships of all shapes and sizes from 1400ish to the 1950s. Big fan of French frigates of the age of sail. I hope to learn the art of ship modeling and have great discussions on history, and design of ships! Glad to be a part of this community. I’ve actually been coming here for a few years now to marvel at the skill on display here and to find models of ships I’ve been studying lol. Now I’ve finally taken the plunge and joined up. Cheers and until we speak again -Jon

Ahoy all! My name is Jon and I’m new to the shipsofscale forum. I’m still pretty new to models but have for years studied age of sail ships, and age of sail naval combat and architecture. I’m primarily interested in the 1660-1750 timeframe but I’m into ships of all shapes and sizes from 1400ish to the 1950s. Big fan of French frigates of the age of sail. I hope to learn the art of ship modeling and have great discussions on history, and design of ships! Glad to be a part of this community. I’ve actually been coming here for a few years now to marvel at the skill on display here and to find models of ships I’ve been studying lol. Now I’ve finally taken the plunge and joined up. Cheers and until we speak again -Jon
Welcome Aboard!

Back