Schooner for Port Jackson 1/50 by Modeller's Shipyard

Hi all,

Another one of my older builds. This model was bought many years ago by my father-in-law which he planned to build in retirement. However other hobbies took over, and it sat unbuilt in his study for many years. So when I started on wooden ships he asked me to build it, which I did and presented back to him. Built maybe 12 or so years ago.

Built straight "out of the box" from the supplied parts, apart from the standing rigging which I made. Overall an easy build with good materials and plans/instructions. Decided to add the hull painting as indicated on the plans just to add some colour.

Darren

overall view.jpg

bow view.jpg

stern.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Another one of my older builds. This model was bought many years ago by my father-in-law which he planned to build in retirement. However other hobbies took over, and it sat unbuilt in his study for many years. So when I started on wooden ships he asked me to build it, which I did and presented back to him. Built maybe 12 or so years ago.

Built straight "out of the box" from the supplied parts, apart from the standing rigging which I made. Overall an easy build with good materials and plans/instructions. Decided to add the hull painting as indicated on the plans just to add some colour.

Darren
Hallo Darren alias @DarrenR
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back