Scipio, the Roman

Hola janos, una maravilla de verdad, se que utilizas las herramientas rotativas para hacer tus tallas, si no te importa podrías mostrarnos algún video de como lo haces si no es mucha molestia, la verdad yo no soy buen tallista y me gustaría ver algún video tuyo de como trabajas con las rotativas, bueno ya dices algo si te viene bien, de todas formas un saludo y eres un buen tallista

Hello Janos, a true wonder, I know that you use rotary tools to make your carvings, if you don't mind could you show us a video of how you do it if it is not too much trouble, the truth is I am not a good carver and I would like to see a video yours on how you work with the presses, well you say something if it suits you, anyway a greeting and you are a good carver

Yes, I am using rotary tools to make the carvings. I am not sure about the video - I am technically not prepared for it and my workshop is too dusty to show it anyhow. I have to start on a figurehead in about two weeks time (after a few days out of town) and I can take a series of photos with some explanation then. I hope it won't be too late for you.
János

Hola janos, nunca es tarde para nada, y más si es de un maestro como tú, esperaré impaciente, por cierto me gustaría ver tu taller polvoriento, bueno cuando puedas pones el video, siempre hay una primera vez para todo, y gracias

Back