Merry Christmas Season's Greetings from all of us!

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Well, folks...it It's December, and the Holiday season is upon us, with celebrations like Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Mid-winter or Yule, and New Year all approaching.

cGc

Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!! May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Season's Greetings to you and your families.

Well, folks...it It's December, and the Holiday season is upon us, with celebrations like Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Mid-winter or Yule, and New Year all approaching.

cGc

Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!! May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Season's Greetings to you and your families.
Hey Jimsky!
Seasons Greeting to you and yours from Down Under, and all the best to everyone on SoS for a safe and happy 2024.

Merry Christmas dear friends!

For many, Christmas is a time to celebrate with family and friends: being together - sharing a meal - remembering what and who is important to us. These are good things! But for Christians it is a season of hopeful anticipation: indeed, we wait for the One who will save us.

But this idea can apply to everyone! Don't we all long for something? Peace in the midst of the storms of life. Rest from pressure and stress. Healing from illness or pain. Comfort when we feel alone or forgotten. I pray you will all find these things this season, and that the year ahead will be a time of blessing in your life: peace, rest, health, and comfort. Oh, and ample time to enjoy the simple pleasures of a shared hobby!

OIP.zE0cwPZ8G1wds6ZGLMLCLgHaEo

For our family it's always been a magical time, from midnight mass on Christmas Eve (tonight though expected -30 F wind-chill ), to the Christmas carols, smells of apple pie and the warm fire in the fireplace. We all gather to share each other. Politics are economic discussions are not allowed. We just enjoy each other.

At the risk of sounding dictatorial, if you are fortunate enough, try and share with others that are not so fortunate, it leaves you with a wonderful feeling of giving. Especially if you can see the joy on that person's face.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

I also wish every one here and even the guest that visit a very Merry Christmas. I want to thank all of you for your support and dedication to this forum. It has been from the beginning a place and a space for friendliness, welcoming, and a making sure it is a pleasurable experience and to always help those that are starting out. I also want to take time to thank my other Administrators and Moderators that put in a lot of extra time. Those listed are not in any ranking order, but I do want to mention:
Zoltan @zoly99sask
Uwe @Uwek
Jim @Jimsky
Heinrich @Heinrich
Mike @Mike41
Dave Stevens @Dave Stevens (Lumberyard
Brian @Bryian
Maarten @Maarten
NMBROOK @NMBROOK
Tobias @Tobias
Tony P @Tony P
Greg @Peglegreg

and certainly not least, but first, I thank my Lord for giving me the wisdom and understanding to lead this forum in a manner that is pleasing to Him. To share that spirit of Christmas to others is the most important thing of all.

Blessings to all of you !

Donald B. Driskell

Back