Seawatch Books

Hi everyone, I just went to the Seawatchbooks website and got this. Anyone got the skinny on what's up?

1641082883978.png

Yeah, wonder if the new buyer is just buying remaining stock or buying the imprint and continue to release new titles...

In the meantime Seawatch books has a new owner Mike Ellison and is back in business

Please keep in mind, that there is a discount possibility for the first order

Welcome!
Thank you for visiting and signing up. We're so excited to relaunch SeaWatch books and as a thank you please enjoy 20% off your first purchase when we relaunch the store. We will send an email notification when everything is up and running.​

SPECIAL OFFER
20% off all products
Use code: RELAUNCH at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.​

FYI to SOS members...
For some reason the link didn't give me the 20% discount (probably a problem with my web browser) but if you enter the discount code during checkout it worked perfectly. This is exciting to see the SeaWatch books back in circulation. I saw one of these (Swan Series Volume 1) on Amazon offered for around $150 - on the restored Seawatch website you can purchase the same book for $70 minus the discount. And they have volumes 2, 3 and 4 too which I haven't been able to find anywhere. Yeah!

Oh, shipping was around $20 for my two books.

Last edited:
yea, I also found the shipping cost raised, compared to the old shop. But most importantly, the store is back!

Back