Selling my Genmitsue Pro XL CNC Mill

I'm trying to sell my Genmitsu Pro XL CNC Mill for $600.00. I've had the mill for about 18 months and have only used it once to cut out 7 doors for my Royal Caroline model I've been building. Here is a link to the mill which is selling for $1149.00 today (same price I paid for it 18 months ago).

Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC Router with Carveco Maker Subscription – SainSmart.com

genmitsu4030.jpg
It's a very nice mill and does not take up a lot of space in the shop. It doesn't make a lot of noise either because it uses a spindle instead of a router. I have found the original box it came packed in. The box has hard foam rubber inserts with cutouts for the different parts to the mill. I can take the mill apart and pack it up for shipping if anyone is interested in buying the mill and is willing to pay the shipping costs. It might cost over $100.00 to ship it to the US or Canada because it's a very large box and the mill is rather heavy.

The mill comes with special control software which I'll include along with my Practicum on how to use 3D technology for model ship building. The software comes on that disk and the practicum shows you how to draw in full 3D using Fusion 360 (also free for hobby use) and how to use their CAM software. The practicum takes you through the process step by step plus, Sainsmart, the dealer I bought the mill from, has support articles on using the software as well.

Anyone who might be interested in buying the mill, please contact me via my website Contact page or send me a private message here in the forum. I'm selling the mill because I'm not using it and I want to use the money to purchase the Belle Poule kit.

Thanks much,

Bob Hunt

Last edited:
I thought I might also mention that I would also entertain the idea of making a trade such as cash for kits I have or even the Belle Poule kit for kits I have. I have the latest version of the MarisStella kit HMS Ontario and two Artesania Latina aircraft kits, the Sopwith Camel (sells for $299.99) and the Fokker Dr. 1, both in 1/16 scale (also $299.99). I'd gladly trade all 3 for the Belle Poule kit or sell all 3 for $600.00.

I bet you can't tell that I'm desperate to get a Belle Poule kit :D

Bob

Back