Sergal Cutty Sark kit 789

Hello modellers. I have a Sergal Cutty sark kit 789. I aquired it several years ago. The lazer cut hull parts Fromm sheet 8 and 9 are missing and probably some planking. Everything else seems to be there. The accessories are all copper and brass. No plastic.. is anyone interested in this kit?

Hello modellers. I have a Sergal Cutty sark kit 789. I aquired it several years ago. The lazer cut hull parts Fromm sheet 8 and 9 are missing and probably some planking. Everything else seems to be there. The accessories are all copper and brass. No plastic.. is anyone interested in this kit?
What is your offer on the kit? Do the plans show the missing parts for hand cutting replacements?

Yes, all the plans are there. Acquisition could be a problem as I live in Sask. Canada. If I could realize $100 , I would let it go.

Hi, I also have a used Sergal Cutty sark kit, but without assembly instructions. (I have the drawings.) Would you be willing to sell a copy or PDF file if the instructions? I live in Tulsa, OK and have a US bank and Paypal. Thanks.

Andy

Hallo @Paul W
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you sell your models in the meantime?

Hi Paul,
Di this kit get sold? I am guessing with the time span it did.

Do you have the Sheets 8 and 9 with the missing hull parts, or have you got rid of the sheets? I wrote to Mantua/Sergal who say I should be able to re-create those pieces from the plans. So having as much available will be a help. Are you still looking at $100 CA? And if you could find out shipping to Australia too please

Yes, the cutout sheets are there, minus the pieces. I will find out shipping charges and let you know.

I got an estimate from Canada post at approximately 150 dollars. The kit is 38”x11” x4” and weighs 10 lbs.

Considering the cost of a new kit, which is plastic accessories, not copper and bronze is about 700 Canadian, it’s not too bad.

Back