Sergal HMS Victory. Does the kit has the contents (parts) updated ?

Hi to the group. I have a Sergal kit of the victory that I acquired many years ago. I intend to begin the construction now that I am retired. My question is has the kit been updated over the years with changes to the contents.
Thanks in advance for any replies
John

Hi to the group. I have a Sergal kit of the victory that I acquired many years ago. I intend to begin the construction now that I am retired. My question is has the kit been updated over the years with changes to the contents.
John
tullins2004-hello-I am a very new member. I also have a Sergal kit of the Victory. I inherited it from an old friend who passed away about a year ago. My problem is that the instruction book has been lost and the ones available on line are more recent, and different from my kit. I am wondering if your kit has the instructions for my model. It is a Sergal Art. 782. The drawings inside date back to the 70s. Any chance we have the same kit? I can send you a photo of the box if that helps. I need all the help I can get! Thanks in advance. Victorybuilder

tullins2004-hello-I am a very new member. I also have a Sergal kit of the Victory. I inherited it from an old friend who passed away about a year ago. My problem is that the instruction book has been lost and the ones available on line are more recent, and different from my kit. I am wondering if your kit has the instructions for my model. It is a Sergal Art. 782. The drawings inside date back to the 70s. Any chance we have the same kit? I can send you a photo of the box if that helps. I need all the help I can get! Thanks in advance. Victorybuilder
I’ll check my instructions against those on line and let you know if they are different.

Hello
I am working on the Panart kit which is identical to the Sergal kit except it includes 3000 copper tiles and 4 small kits of ships boats.
Mine is also an old kit but the only difference with current kits seems to be the stern decoration etc is now laser etched.
I am using the current instructions and I had to spend approx £50 to buy the new laser etched parts. Once I had spent this the instructions and the kit matched well.
John Gittins

I have checked the original instruction booklet against the newer version available for download. As far as I can tell they are pretty much the same apart from the pictures and the fact that the newer version covers first planking in balsa. Otherwise the written instructions are identical. Hope this helps. I hzve now scanned the original instructions. I have attached a copy to this message.As you can see they are only in Italian and English.

Attachments

• Sergal HMS Victory Instructions V1 med.pdf
    13.4 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Thank you. That is very helpful. I have downloaded the newer version PDF.
If it is at all possible, I would still love to have the correct manual. Is there
any chance you could send me a scan of it? Or I would be happy to pay for
a printed version. Thanks again. peter@chamberlainmediation.com

John
Hallo @tullins2004
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back