ship building dvd

just wondering if anybody here has ordered this dvd and had problems with delivery. i ordered this product seven plus weeks ago and have still not received it. it was sold through their website "Model shipbuilding secrets". All my emails to the seller have gone unanswered.

just wondering if anybody here has ordered this dvd and had problems with delivery. i ordered this product seven plus weeks ago and have still not received it. it was sold through their website "Model shipbuilding secrets". All my emails to the seller have gone unanswered.
From what website did you order it?

I guess these are the DVDs the (I think) american or australian modeler made (forgot the name) when he visited the russian modeler "Dr.Mike" (the DVDs are not offered by Dr.Mike)

This DVD is taken from over 25 days. We spent 5 week Full Time with Dr Mike in his workshop where he shared his most intimate model ship building secrets. From this (80 hours) of footage we have edited this into a concise 3 hour DVD.

http://www.modelshipbuildingsecrets.com/model-ship-building-dvd

As I know the films (uncutted) are also available on youtube

I have this DVD and it is really good.However I obtained it a few years ago and wonder if it is still available.Uwe is quite right,the videos on YouTube are the same footage,just unedited and jump around a lot.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Surprising for me is, that for the seller, it would be no real costs to execute his part of the contract, due to the fact, that his work to produce the film was already done longer time before (I think 10 years or so), so his job is only burning a CD and bringing to the post - so really not cost-effective for him.

Back