Ship Launching Airbags

Hi, Qingdao Ronsen Marine Supplies Co.,Ltd is the professional manufacturer of ship launching airbags, foam filled fenders and pneumatic rubber fenders in China since 2012. We run the trading business on 2017 and start the productions on 2023.
Our supplying range covers:
Marine airbags, used for ship launch and upslip
Pneumatic rubber fenders, for STS, STQ berthing
Foam Filled Fenders, for STQ docking
Cylindrical Chain Support Buoys, for offshore mooring

If you are having this kind of enquiries, welcome to contact.

Web: www.ronsen-marine.com
Office phone: + 86 532 85580957
Mob: 86 183 5328 0885

New-China-Factory-of-Pneumatic-Rubber-Fenders-8.jpg

New-Ronsen-Marine-Yokohama-Fenders.jpg

Last edited:
Look up some of the boat building videos of the Vietnamese to see how these bags work. Lots of videos of how they build their boats and how they launch and retrieve them at the many small boat yards along the Mekong River. I am amazed at how much these people can get done with so little to work with.

Sorry. I didn't see that ad as spam since I'm familiar with the air bags and their uses. It looked like a regular advertisement to me but if that's not allowed then what is the ad doing on our site?
It just looked off topic and solely aimed at getting sales for some Chinese firm, that's all. I've seen other forums ad-bombed until the forum members complained. The forum admins filled long hours trying to stop them.

Well I can see why you would feel that way since that's what it is but is that advertising ok on the forum? I'm not interested in any Chinese comany at this time anyway so you have a good point there as it's certainly off topic. I don't even know if the rollers are made in USA either. I hope they are.

Well I can see why you would feel that way since that's what it is but is that advertising ok on the forum? I'm not interested in any Chinese comany at this time anyway so you have a good point there as it's certainly off topic. I don't even know if the rollers are made in USA either. I hope they are.
I believe advertising is allowed. Many people advertise model ship related things on this forum. However the person posting here only sent ONE message, and it was an off topic ad. That tells you the poster has no interest in the forum other than using it as a place to advertise, and that is quite simply bad manners. More than that, it's called SPAM. Maybe our admin Donnie can weigh in on his policy regarding spammers. "marine airbags" should instead post his ad in a maritime products magazine like these below, not SoS.

1695000317601.png 1695000427562.png

Last edited:
Back