Ships of Scale

I want to thank for the warm welcome in your forum. I make wooden ship modeling few years and I hope we have a good time .I come from Greece .I wish all the members all over the world have a nice and creativity time .I am new about forums function so please forgive me .Thank you all.

Dear odysseus
welcome aboard : :)
I'm glad that you're joining our special group,We would love to see pictures of your creations

Hallo @odysseus ,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great if you could show us also some of your work .....
maybe here in this topic

Last edited:
I want to thank for the warm welcome in your forum. I make wooden ship modeling few years and I hope we have a good time .I come from Greece .I wish all the members all over the world have a nice and creativity time .I am new about forums function so please forgive me .Thank you all.
Hallo @odysseus ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

one more year ......
Hallo @odyssseus
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Odyseuss,
From Miami to Greece:
Welcome to this great forum.
We are all in the “Learning Stage”.
Each day we all learn something new.
F67F3D50-D2AF-427B-B320-719661DC29FB.jpeg

Back