Small Vacuum Cleaner

Anyone know where I can find a small hand-help cordless vacuum. I am looking at something to use to clean model ships. I saw one on the internet, but don't see the ad anymore. Any input is greatly appreciated.

HI JUST PURCHASED A HAND HELD CORDLESS VAC ON AMOZON WITC IS PERFECT FOR MODELING NEEDS IT IS BY EJWOX THEY HAVE ANOTHER LINE OF SMALL TOOLS UNDER MAREK I THINK, THE VAC IPLUS BATTERY, CHARGER IS $90.00 BUT THE BATTERY CAN BE USED ON DIFFERENT TOOLS THAT THEY HAVE, IT IS HALF THE PRICE OF MILWKEE, OR DEWALT ON THOSE ITEMS CHECK THE FINE PRINE WHERE IT SAYS TOOL ONLY YOU NEED THE BATTERY AND CHARGER WITCH IS ANOTHER $90.00, HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

Hi Mike,
I purchased a miniature extension hose and fittings for a vacuum a few years back from Micro-Mark. It does the job on my N-scale railroad, however you are still tethered to a vacuum. It might fit on a small cordless hand-held vacuum. An idea anyway.
(I use a can of compressed air and very gently blow towards the small extension hose inlet. I’m nervous every time I do it though :oops: )

932B5B72-03E1-4F70-B33E-C4494E1CD212.png

Last edited:
I am every time very careful to use a vacuum cleaner for cleaning the model.
If there is a part at th emodel not firxed it is suck and you will search for it in the dirt.
To blow is more careful way of cleaning in opinion.
I am using often such one used for photo
1-Lens-Aid-Power-Blasebalg-Kamera_LA-ABL1-Titel.jpg Power-Blasebalg-Kamerareinigung-Lens-Aid.jpg

Check out the Craftsman 20 volt cordless vac. It is great for as a vacuum for the floor os my shop and a flexible enough tube to use on the workbench as well, Has a long lasting battery and powerful suction. there are also a great variety of attachments and tools from any number of after market places such ax Walmart, Lowes, etc. I have had many shop vacs in my 81 years and this one holds the #1 spot on my favorites list

Back