Soleil Royal, Amerigo Vespucci, Constitution and tools for sale [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since fracturing my hip and all my other medical problems I have decided to sell this stuff as I know now it will never happen..The Soleil frame formers were taken out and stuck together as shown omn this forum, and then taken apart and put back in the sheets they were removed from..No gluing or work was actually started. The Amerigo Vespucci had some of the lifeboats started, but not by me. No other work was done to it and it also includes the sails. The Constitution was not touched. There are some tools shown also..I do not want to ship this stuff as it is big and heavy and with my hip I do not want to be involved with finding boxes and packing and taking this stuff to the post office, so you must pick it up, bit I am selling very cheap and all I want is 500.00 for everything...........................I am in Berrysburg,PA 17005................ 001.JPG

Last edited:
Since fracturing my hip and all my other medical problems I have decided to sell this stuff as I know now it will never happen..The Soleil frame formers were taken out and stuck together as shown omn this forum, and then taken apart and put back in the sheets they were removed from..No gluing or work was actually started. The Amerigo Vespucci had some of the lifeboats started, but not by me. No other work was done to it and it also includes the sails. The Constitution was not touched. There are some tools shown also..I do not want to ship this stuff as it is big and heavy and with my hip I do not want to be involved with finding boxes and packing and View attachment 305945taking this stuff to the post office, so you must pick it up, bit I am selling very cheap and all I want is 500.00 for everything...........................
Maybe it would be good, to mentione where you are located, especially if you prefer, that somebody should pick up the interesting kits
Unfortunately from my location in Austria it would be too far away

Feel good friend, and good luck selling the fine blood at a very attractive price

Hello,
I don't know why but I actually bought 2 more kits which are the Mantua Vasa which is missing instructions and a Mantua Soverign of the Seas which is missing some castings and I also bought the Mantua cast Dolphin stand. I don't just want to sell some so I would sell it all for 1150, and that is a bargain and a half, If not I will just keep it all and maybe someday I will start one of them. Actually the Soleil Royal frame is just stuck together without glue and sitting on the Dolphin stand and I just like looking at it and all the other kits, and yes I know I am crazy..................
I also have Sterling Models boat kits such as American Scout, Missouri, Yacht America, Emma C Berry(3 of them),and I am not sure what else. I am into woodworking and metalworking, and have all kinds of machinery, but getting older (77) has slowed me down quite a bit, and I keep thinking I want to do things, but usually does not happen...................

Hello,
I don't know why but I actually bought 2 more kits which are the Mantua Vasa which is missing instructions and a Mantua Soverign of the Seas which is missing some castings and I also bought the Mantua cast Dolphin stand. I don't just want to sell some so I would sell it all for 1150, and that is a bargain and a half, If not I will just keep it all and maybe someday I will start one of them. Actually the Soleil Royal frame is just stuck together without glue and sitting on the Dolphin stand and I just like looking at it and all the other kits, and yes I know I am crazy..................
I also have Sterling Models boat kits such as American Scout, Missouri, Yacht America, Emma C Berry(3 of them),and I am not sure what else. I am into woodworking and metalworking, and have all kinds of machinery, but getting older (77) has slowed me down quite a bit, and I keep thinking I want to do things, but usually does not happen...................
Hello,

i would keep the first offer and check out the others when I come if that's ok. Now I've to figure how to get a ride to see you around 10/22. Would that be ok and thanks for your prompt response!!

I did say in the last post that I do not want to sell just some. I would have a hard time breaking them up, so they all go together or I will just keep them. If they all go together then it would be easier for me because they are then out of mind, and I hope you understand, so if you want it all then they are yours.........

Hello everyone,
All these items are no longer for sale, and thanks to all that have posted........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back