Soleil Royal - Can't buy from ZHL

Does anyone know of an alternative supplier for the Soleil Royal kit sold by ZHL Model? I understand that the kit that ZHL sell is an 'enhanced' version but that the kit itself is manufactured by another company. Do the manufacturers sell it direct or is there another supplier?

ZHL claim on their website that they ship worldwide and even ask for a postcode when giving a shipping quote, I placed an order on 6th July which included $138.50 shipping to the UK. Four days later they refunded the payment with no explanation. Upon enquiry they responded saying that they could not ship because I live in a remote area. They say they use DHL or UPS. I don't know about UPS but DHL have delivered dozens of shipments to me over the years without problem. I have contacted ZHL several times for a further explanation but they have ignored all my emails. I'd still like to buy this model but since ZHL won't ship it to me I was hoping that I could get it elsewhere.

Hello
I did purchase my Soleil Royal directly from ZHL (paying using Paypal) and do not really understand why you are having this issue
You you email Max at ZHL and find out
His email is max zeng <modelshipkit@gmail.com>
Let me know if you are able to sort this out

If it interests you, this person (not me, btw) is selling a new-in-box Mantua Soleil Royal, which arguably (with some significant modification) can be made into a better representation of the ship:

By the way, I had a look at the Soleil Royal sails sold by ZHL and believe that the Mantua sails is a much better buy

Does anyone know of an alternative supplier for the Soleil Royal kit sold by ZHL Model? I understand that the kit that ZHL sell is an 'enhanced' version but that the kit itself is manufactured by another company. Do the manufacturers sell it direct or is there another supplier?
Dear @Cankita
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back