Soleil Royal - ZHL 1/90 Scale by Paulb [COMPLETED BUILD]

I must tell you all that the three large plan sheets are all in English -pretty good translations too. The schedule of included parts is also in English. That, along with the figures diagraming each wood sheet with its laser cut parts, makes it easy to find parts as well as conduct a through inventory.

I must tell you all that the three large plan sheets are all in English -pretty good translations too. The schedule of included parts is also in English. That, along with the figures diagraming each wood sheet with its laser cut parts, makes it easy to find parts as well as conduct a through inventory.
That's great..... I'm really looking forward to this...Any more info that you could provide would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, Ken

hi paulb just want to see how your build comes along. can i ask what it cost you to have it shipped to the usa? did you order from zhl? just wondering because i want to order this kit. im in niles,ohio and wondering when you ordered the kit. it seems that i cant order it till the 18th of this month

Back