Solelei Royal ZHL

Soy un aficionado al modelismo naval, y desearía información sobre el Solei Royal de ZHL. Muchas gracias a todo el foro por su ayuda

I'm a fan of naval modeling, and I'd like information about ZHL's Solei Royal. Thank you so much to the whole forum for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost Welcome on-board SOS! We are glad you found us. What kind of information you would like to know? To get started, please visit a ZHL web site and get familiar with the available information.

En primer lugar Bienvenido a bordo SOS! Nos alegra que nos hayas encontrado. ¿Qué tipo de información le gustaría saber? Para comenzar, visite un sitio web de ZHL y familiarícese con la información disponible.

Soy un aficionado al modelismo naval, y desearía información sobre el Solei Royal de ZHL. Muchas gracias a todo el foro por su ayuda

I'm a fan of naval modeling, and I'd like information about ZHL's Solei Royal. Thank you so much to the whole forum for your help
I just seen your post and welcome to the forum. I am currently building ZHL Soleil Royal. It is a very well done kit. Materials are excellent. I have a build log on her, just started working on it again and we’ll update log soon. The only thing negative about the kit is the instructions are a bit confusing but if you have built a kit or 2 should not be a problem. I would recommend the kit highly and received the kit from ZHL promptly. Hope this helps you out.

Welcome to The Forum, I hope that you enjoy it on here, we are a very friendly crew,

best regards John,

Kits vary greatly depending on country of origin and how they "build" their kit parts. ZHL does a superb job compiling a kit but they are different from kits, say, from Europe. Different approach to materials. This results in a different approach to actually building the model. Carvings are exceptional. The translations in the instructions can be hilarious! I have built several ZHL kits and I can fully recommend them.

Kits vary greatly depending on country of origin and how they "build" their kit parts. ZHL does a superb job compiling a kit but they are different from kits, say, from Europe. Different approach to materials. This results in a different approach to actually building the model. Carvings are exceptional. The translations in the instructions can be hilarious! I have built several ZHL kits and I can fully recommend them.
Hi,could you upload some images of you finished models in the completed build category please,thank you.

Back