Something's missing

Hello, I recently purchased a model kit of an 1847 Harvey. I only found to photocopy sheets of blurry partial instructions. Is this typical, and are there any decent instructions for this model I could get.

Hello, I recently purchased a model kit of an 1847 Harvey. I only found to photocopy sheets of blurry partial instructions. Is this typical, and are there any decent instructions for this model I could get.
Hello Mike,welcome aboard!First of all where did you buy the kit and who is the manufacturer?

20 years ago I tried to built the Harvey - and stopped after the hull was more or less finished.
It is this kit
aaa.jpg
I have to state, that the manual (photocopy sheets - Yes) is terrible, but also the timber quality, fittings etc. - I still have the rest of the material in the box, but never touched it once more.
If you will start the built, the best is to start also a building log, so we can try to help and assist when ever necessary and requested.

Hallo,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

The Harvey is a very old kit - at this time the manuals were more or less not existing - only some copies

Back