SoS member Ab Hoving received the model of the month award on the Paper Modelers forum

Congratulations to Ab Hoving his photo of the 17th century Dutch Fluit was awarded the picture of the month. This is awarded to the best model of the month by the members.

Jim Nunn

Link to Model of the month

Link to Card modelers forium.

Nov_2021_POTM.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to Ab Hoving his photo of the 17th century Dutch Fluit was awarded the picture of the month. This is awarded to the best model of the month by the members.
Can you share the link to this event or the photo of the actual model?

Congrats @Ab Hoving well deserved!!

What a nice gesture by Jim Nunn to mention this here. Thank you. Also thanks to Jimsky. Here is the link you asked for: http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/...november-dutch-fluit-scratch-1-77-abhovi.html
I also added a pdf of a booklet I made with my son on our mutual production. I wanted to upload it here as well, but this forum does nor allow pdfs. Si if you want to see the book, look at post #17 of the link above.
Ab

I also added a pdf of a booklet I made with my son on our mutual production. I wanted to upload it here as well, but this forum does nor allow pdfs. Si if you want to see the book, look at post #17 of the link above.
Many thanks, Ab. I am not sure why you experience trouble attaching a .pdf file, but SOS allows this type of file as attachments (only), you will not be able to see the content of the file unless you click on it and it will be opened in a separate tab in your browser.

Attachments

• Get_Started_With_Smallpdf.pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 5
Ah, that's the way to do it. I thought I had to add an album and there it did not work. Anyway, here is the booklet for anyone who is interested. It's in Dutch, much to my regret, but the text is the least important part. And there is always Google Translate.
The title is 'Knippen en Plakken' (Cut and Paste), because that's what we both do, he on his computer and I with scissors and glue...

Attachments

• Knippen_plakken_A4-lowres.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
Ah, that's the way to do it. I thought I had to add an album and there it did not work. Anyway, here is the booklet for anyone who is interested. It's in Dutch, much to my regret, but the text is the least important part. And there is always Google Translate.
The title is 'Knippen en Plakken' (Cut and Paste), because that's what we both do, he on his computer and I with scissors and glue...
It works! Many thanks, Ab!

Congratulations also from my side @Ab Hoving

and many thanks for sharing with us the pdf - This is great
and shows your and your son´s amazing work

@Ab Hoving How did I miss this?? Congratulations Ab! This is well-deserved recognition for a lifetime dedicated to what we love so much. I continue to learn and to be amazed.

Back