!!! SOS - Weekly Digest !!!

dbdriskell

Admin
Staff member
Administrative

I meant to send out this announcement before I sent the first Weekly Digest. So let me start over if I may and sorry to catch you all off guard. I admit, I got ahead of myself.
Ok, now, this "Weekly Digest" is one of the things that (we) have been wanting to do for a while, but trying to find the correct program and coding to do it. I was able to find such a program offered via another programmer that does very well with this type of technology and coding. This is one of the things I was referring to that will make the forum better.

The Weekly Digest is just what it says: It automatically sends out a "weekly" dialog of threads that are the most popular. The first Weekly Digest I send out yesterday -- well, I made a mistake and made the banner (at top) too large, which what happens, it makes the FONT size way, way too little.... my bad....my mistake. How did this happen ?

Well, (for those that are interested in website design)... thanks to what is called "Responsive Web Design" it allows the "pages" to be automatically resized for all types of mobile devices.
What happen is that the banner that I created was too large and forced the FONT size too small. I will take care of that in the next Weekly Digest.

There is also the option for you to OPT OUT if you wish. It is like any other commercial email at the bottom of page that allows you to "unsubscribe" if you wish. It is totally up to you.
I realize like myself, we are inundated with emails already. At least that is what I like about this program is that it only sends out once a week and gives you the highlights of what is going on.

Again, thank you for your patience as we try and develop better ways and efficient ways of doing things. Most of the things are behind the scenes that you will never notice, but might notice if the site is faster and better responding.

D. Driskell
Systems Admin