SOS weekly review of popular topics

Just finished this weeks review of the most popular articles of the week. Great reading as always, very informative and insightful.
Thanks to everyone envolved in its production. I look forward to this email on Saturdays, some times I read it in the evening with hockey game on in the background ( go maple leafs go). Till next Saturdays addition
Have fun be safe
Brian B

Just finished this weeks review of the most popular articles of the week. Great reading as always, very informative and insightful.
Thanks to everyone envolved in its production. I look forward to this email on Saturdays, some times I read it in the evening with hockey game on in the background ( go maple leafs go). Till next Saturdays addition
Have fun be safe
Brian B
Thank you for the compliments, Brian. We strive to make our forum as much interesting, but...it is you - active members with your build logs and stories make it popular among modelers around the globe.

Let's go Rangers!!! :p
image-placeholder-title.gif

I, too, look forward to it as I get a lot of information and ideas i can take advantage of.

I am glad that the weekly's are good reading for you all. It is a special "program" that captures the most involved threads and combines them and automatically sends these out each saturday. I always keep my Weeklys saved in a folder in my email in case I need to go back to one of those for reference.

Like Donnie I love to read every issue of SOS. I too, save every issue of SOS but the hardest thing I did was to catch up reading 2 1/2 months of reading nothing but SOS because just after last Christmas my computer went down and I had to have my hard drive replaced, but I managed it, and enjoyed it, Love my Ships of Scale and look forward to it every week.

Like Donnie I love to read every issue of SOS. I too, save every issue of SOS but the hardest thing I did was to catch up reading 2 1/2 months of reading nothing but SOS because just after last Christmas my computer went down and I had to have my hard drive replaced, but I managed it, and enjoyed it, Love my Ships of Scale and look forward to it every week.
Wow - to catch 2 1/2 months and read / see all the new posts on SOS means, that you worked through 15.000 posts !
We are very happy, that you are enjoying our forum....

not really I just worked through the Saturday's posts, I don't think I could have survived 15,000 posts, I just go into th forums when I am following up on an article or I am looking for specific information. Thanks Uwek though for giving me the credit, I do love the Saturday Forums and the Tid Bits Igain from the other forums. Have a great day Uwek

Have fun be safe
Brian B
Hallo Brian alias @Bwb1cdn
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back