sos

Buongiorno a tutti, mi dispiace lasciare questa Comunità per motivi di comunicabilità, ringrazio tutti voi per la pazienza nei miei confronti, Buona vita, frank48

Hello everyone, I am sorry to leave this Community for reasons of communicability, I thank all of you for your patience towards me, Good life, frank48

Buongiorno a tutti, mi dispiace lasciare questa Comunità per motivi di comunicabilità, ringrazio tutti voi per la pazienza nei miei confronti, Buona vita, frank48

Hello everyone, I am sorry to leave this Community for reasons of communicability, I thank all of you for your patience towards me, Good life, frank48
Hi Frank,there is nothing wrong with your communication!

Hi Frank48

If you have a smart phone and Google translator installed. As been said you can read any langue.

On top off that, if your Browser is CHROME, it can be set-up to translate automatically any internet page, independently of the language. I bet my name that others browser probably do the same.

I just open the Italian Modelers Site , posted above, and is translated to English instantly.

I hope this helps !!!
Cheers
Daniel

Back