Spanish 18th Century Ship's Boats

I understand from the book A. Sorolla, F. Urtizberea, LA MAHONESA The Spanish 34-gun frigates 1789 page 108 that Spain had regulations specifying the boats to be carried in said frigate. Although I can only read Spanish via machine translation, nothing in my collection, including the Reglamento de Jarcia, Marques de Castejon 1773, the Torralba Perez books, and the tables at the back of Spanish Warships in the Age of Sail, appears to include a table of the boats for each class of Spanish warship. Perhaps I missed it? Anyway, does someone know of the regulation the book was referring to and where to find it, or the information, or just the info that would apply to a 34 gun xebec or frigate or something close? Thanks in advance!

I took a look at my monograph of the Mahonesa and made a photo of the english text

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg IMG_3300.jpg

On page 22 the author made a link towards the spanish frigate Diana 1792 built also in Mahon shipyard

CdVXk8aXIAAL2iK.jpg

Unfortunately the model has no boats, but there are maybe some more info available

cubiertas-fragata-diana.jpg

BTW: a beautiful model

I understand from the book A. Sorolla, F. Urtizberea, LA MAHONESA The Spanish 34-gun frigates 1789 page 108 that Spain had regulations specifying the boats to be carried in said frigate. Although I can only read Spanish via machine translation, nothing in my collection, including the Reglamento de Jarcia, Marques de Castejon 1773, the Torralba Perez books, and the tables at the back of Spanish Warships in the Age of Sail, appears to include a table of the boats for each class of Spanish warship. Perhaps I missed it? Anyway, does someone know of the regulation the book was referring to and where to find it, or the information, or just the info that would apply to a 34 gun xebec or frigate or something close? Thanks in advance!
Hallo @Jeffrey Modell
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back