Spansk Galeon Billing Boats kit bashing

I made a few new pictures of the ship outside and inside:

IMG_1715.JPGIMG_1717.JPGIMG_1718.JPGIMG_1719.JPGIMG_1721.JPGIMG_1722.JPGIMG_1724.JPGIMG_1771C.jpgIMG_1772C.jpgIMG_1773C.jpgIMG_1774C.jpgIMG_1777C.jpgIMG_1778C.jpgIMG_1782C.jpgIMG_1783C.jpg

Spansk Galeon Billing Boats, kit bashing the hull to a Flemish Galleon and rigging to the book of Peter Kirsch "Die Galleonen".
The sails and flags are designed by me and printed by Kolderstok.

What does the legend around the bulwark mean? I can 'me' and 'drink' and 'son' and 'death' or 'dead'.
I tried google translate but it didn't make much sense.
Fantastic model - Well done.

woody

Et ab nato mei, et nunc, et ad mortuum mei, bibi, bibo et bibibo. Nunc est bibendum. :)

In Dutch: @Steef66

En mijn zoon is nu, de dode man. En drink, drink en bibibo. Nu moeten we drinken.

The duch is translated with my highscool Latin ;)

In Englisch: @scepticwoody

And my son is now, the dead man. Drink, drink, and bibibo. Now we must drink.

Englisch translated with Google

the word " bibibo" I did not know. And Google didn't know it to. But it must be something like "and let's get drunk" or something like that.

In Dutch: @Steef66

En mijn zoon is nu, de dode man. En drink, drink en bibibo. Nu moeten we drinken.

The duch is translated with my highscool Latin ;)

In Englisch: @scepticwoody

And my son is now, the dead man. Drink, drink, and bibibo. Now we must drink.

Englisch translated with Google

the word " bibibo" I did not know. And Google didn't know it to. But it must be something like "and let's get drunk" or something like that.
nope

“Zowel sinds mijn geboorte, als nu, als tot mijn dood, dronk ik, drink ik, en zal ik drinken. Nu is het tijd om te drinken” (Horatius).

“Since my birth, as now, and until my death, I drank, I drink, and I will drink. Now is the time to drink” (Horatius)

Back