Spansk Galeon Billing Boats kit bashing

@Steef66 Wow Stephan, looking at these pictures again - I just have to say again that this is the most exquisite rigging that anyone can ever hope to see. I know all about the many long hours that went into that rigging and that each little detail was researched and then turned into the most historically correct possible aspect of the build. She is really a beauty - you can be so proud of her!

I made a few new pictures of the ship outside and inside:

View attachment 240003View attachment 240004View attachment 240005View attachment 240006View attachment 240007View attachment 240008View attachment 240011View attachment 240013View attachment 240014View attachment 240015View attachment 240016View attachment 240017View attachment 240018View attachment 240019View attachment 240020

Spansk Galeon Billing Boats, kit bashing the hull to a Flemish Galleon and rigging to the book of Peter Kirsch "Die Galleonen".
The sails and flags are designed by me and printed by Kolderstok.
Hello Stef

Heinrich told me to look at your build. Awesome. I struggle with painting detail and this is so good. If you have any tips for me I would be most grateful.

Cheers
Grant

Hello Stef

Heinrich told me to look at your build. Awesome. I struggle with painting detail and this is so good. If you have any tips for me I would be most grateful.

Cheers
Grant
Hi Grant, no problem to misspell my name. My real name is Stephan Kertész, and always spelled wrong so I got use to it :)

What do you want to know about the painting? How I got these tiny figures?
I made mine in Photoshop and saved them as pdf. It is easy to print in pdf the scale you want. So I did a print and measure how they should be and printed again in the right measurement. Then I cut the decors out the paper and glued them to the ship with transparent paint. After the pain dried I painted the decor in the colour I want.
edit: a few pictures how

IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0030.JPG

Last edited:
Hermoso galeon!!!:oops:

Beautiful galleon. Do not comment when you posted it because I was not registered yet. But as soon as I saw it I was impressed.

Cheers!

There is something nice to tell about this ship. When I got my drivers licence at my 20th birthday. My mother bought me a key chain with a nice naked girl on it :). I always had this on my key chain. 7 years later my mother passed away and this little lady always remembers me on the time at home and the fun she makes. I cut of the ring what was already broken and fit the girl on a piece of wood with resin. The end result is a lovely lady on the bow.

IMG_0109.JPGIMG_0110.JPGIMG_0111.JPGIMG_0112.JPGIMG_0119.JPGIMG_0120.JPGIMG_0121.JPGIMG_0122.JPGIMG_0123.JPG

Back