• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

SPREADSHEETS FOR MODELLER

Before I live very soon, I will add a Spreadsheet of which most modellers are figting. it can transform inches into mm, including the scale of your model. chapter about masts etc. have a look
Very interesting thank you. Also the Excell link at the bottom of the attachment doesn't work. (The page you requested does not exist) Cheers.
 
Before I live very soon, I will add a Spreadsheet of which most modellers are figting. it can transform inches into mm, including the scale of your model. chapter about masts etc. have a look
Thanks for all your hard work putting this together but the easiest way for me is to Google any measurement in question: 2ft in mm. answer: 609.6
 
Back
Top