STEAM BOATS AND STERNWHEELERS

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Your sternwheeler is looking very good - interesting details
and with 1:20 it is a big model - great

Hi folks! I am semi retired model boats scratchbuider , and presently finishing a 1:28 scale 80 ft sternwheeler from Marine Iron Works. Hope to meet others interested members.
Just for info,,I am French living in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

View attachment 336959

View attachment 336960
Welcom to the SoS and always nice to see a paddle steamer! With nice details.
Regards, Peter

Thank you !!!! As you all know, our relatives and some friends aren´t able to see the real dimension of this magnificient hobby; scale ships. They say " are you still doing ( playing) little boats?" and this king of jokes. That is why I really appreciate your comments. From people who know our job, it is rewarding.

Thank you !!!! As you all know, our relatives and some friends aren´t able to see the real dimension of this magnificient hobby; scale ships. They say " are you still doing ( playing) little boats?" and this king of jokes. That is why I really appreciate your comments. From people who know our job, it is rewarding.
I know what you mean, they do not realize the work and research that go into them, your Stern Wheeler is Beautiful,

best regards John,

Welcome to the best ship building forum on the web, at least in my opinion.

there are many posts of those who have built some of the different kit or scratch build models, you can use the search tool to help look them up.

Kurt

Hi folks! I am semi retired model boats scratchbuider , and presently finishing a 1:28 scale 80 ft sternwheeler from Marine Iron Works. Hope to meet others interested members.
Just for info,,I am French living in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Hallo @Mimile
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Back