"Still Not Dead Yet"

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

I am not going often into concerts, but yesterday it was a must for me.

Not_Dead_Yet_Live_Tour.jpeg

Phil Collins was in Vienna

20190602_204826.jpg 20190602_223308_001.jpg

20190602_221158.jpg 20190602_223320.jpg

I was growing up with the music of Genesis and Phil Collins - Still Not Dead Yet

found some videos on youtube of the yesterdays concert

Wasn't it another vocalist in Genesis when they started, now he only plays solo, good music, arouses many old memories.

Wasn't it another vocalist in Genesis when they started, now he only plays solo, good music, arouses many old memories.
Yes, in the beginning years Peter Gabriel was the lead vocal. Phil joined 1972 with drums and took over afterwards also the vocals
See an interesting article at wikipedia
Unbenannt.JPG

BTW: Yesterday before Phil Collins the band "Mike and the Mechanics played 1 hour - Mike is Mike Rutherford, also a member of Genesis in the good old time

I saw Genesis live at least ten times, starting off with the Abacab Tour back in 1982 and ending with the "Calling All Stations" Tour with Ray Wilson on vocals. Hey they have THREE vocalists to chose from, so if PC isn't fit enough for a worldwide tour then they can always get PG and RW to step in. Come on guys! just ONE MORE tour! ONE MORE! You can do it!

Peter

Last edited:
And I'd like to add though, that my favorite Genesis Album is not "Trespass" nor "Selling England" and not even "Lamb" - it is "Duke" followed closely by "...And then there were Three"

Peter

Last edited:
Back