Subiendo a bordo !!

Saludos a todos desde México, gracias por aceptarme ya llevo algunos años constuyendo barcos. A continuación subo algunas fotos de mis modelos !!

English:
Greetings to all from Mexico, thank you for accepting me and I have been building boats for some years. Below I upload some photos of my models

393.jpg517.JPGIMG_1387.JPG

Welcome aboard SOS, Montenegro! You have a fleet of wonderful models! Are you building anything now? We would be happy to see the process in the build log!

Gracias Jimsky, me da gusto estar aquí, recientemente terminé un modelo modificando un kit del Santísima Trinidad de Occre para representar un modelo del Museo Naval de Madrid llamado "Real Carlos" de 1766, en estos días subiré unas fotos del proceso de construcción. Les dejo una foto del modelo del Museo Naval y otra del mío.

English
Thanks Jimsky, I am glad to be here, I recently finished a model modifying a kit of the Santísima Trinidad de Occre to represent a model of the Naval Museum of Madrid called "Real Carlos" from 1766, in these days I will upload some photos of the construction process. I leave you a photo of the model of the Naval Museum and another of mine.

gIMG_2307.jpg20210212_181323.jpg

Gracias Jimsky, me da gusto estar aquí, recientemente terminé un modelo modificando un kit del Santísima Trinidad de Occre para representar un modelo del Museo Naval de Madrid llamado "Real Carlos" de 1766, en estos días subiré unas fotos del proceso de construcción. Les dejo una foto del modelo del Museo Naval y otra del mío.

English
Thanks Jimsky, I am glad to be here, I recently finished a model modifying a kit of the Santísima Trinidad de Occre to represent a model of the Naval Museum of Madrid called "Real Carlos" from 1766, in these days I will upload some photos of the construction process. I leave you a photo of the model of the Naval Museum and another of mine.

View attachment 221286View attachment 221287
I also welcome you to the SoS crew. You have had some excellent experience shown in the model that you have completed. How did you first become interested in model ships? Rich (PT-2)

Hallo and also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
How comes with the members nickname "Montenegro" - are you originaly from this beautiful country?

Hola y también de mi parte una cálida bienvenida aquí a bordo de nuestro foro.
¿Cómo viene el apodo de los miembros "Montenegro"? ¿Eres originario de este hermoso país?
Hola, el apodo es el apellido de mi abuelo !! saludos.

Hello, the nickname is my grandfather's last name !! Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back