Superb Reference Books

The art of model ship building with wood requires learning new skills and techniques. Every modeler needs a good reference library to look up techniques, skills, and best practices. Bob Hunt has been professionally modeling wood ship models for 30 years and he has decided to compile a reference library of all of his experience, techniques and modeling practices. This set covers all aspects of model ship building. It is appropriate for beginners who can follow the instructions for basic skill development through the advanced modeler who needs to look up a technique. The first four volumes are now available. I have purchased and received Volumes I and II. I can say that they are extremely well done, quality printing, plenty of photos, and Bob's easy to follow instructional style. I consider myself an experienced modeler and I highly recommend this reference set to all model ship builders! Here is the link...take a look...decide for yourself.

Jim Daniels
Fredericksburg

https://www.lauckstreetshipyard.com/guide

Yes Bob is a very talented model builder and was active on our forum until recently.

We hope he can come back soon.

Back