supplier question

Does anyone know if Scale Model Shipyards is still in business? I'd like to get one of their destroyer hulls for a future project.

I've sent several emails and left two telephone messages and have gotten no reply from any of them. I'm really interested in starting a new project to build a model of the ship I served aboard in the 1960s. If anyone has any other sources for a 1:72 hull and fittings for a Sumner class destroyer I would be very interested.

I've sent several emails and left two telephone messages and have gotten no reply from any of them. I'm really interested in starting a new project to build a model of the ship I served aboard in the 1960s. If anyone has any other sources for a 1:72 hull and fittings for a Sumner class destroyer I would be very interested.
Maybe it would be best to write an e-mail to the given address - most companies are replying
Screenshot 2022-11-04 083320.png

Scale shipyard is still around. I saw Lee 3 weeks ago in North Carolina. If you can't get ahold of him, let me know. I can give him a call. Jim

Back